Magazines & Newspapers
Lunch Actually has appeared in over 4,500 media coverages in top magazines, newspapers, television and radio.
- June 2021 - AsiaOne: To paktor or not to paktor: Survey shows that 69% of singles in Singapore feel safer going out with a vaccinated date
- Apr 2021 - expatliving.sg: Dating Apps in Singapore for Singles to Mingle!
- Mar 2021 - CNA Luxury: How Tinder and K-dramas changed dating preferences in Singapore
- Feb 2021 - The Business Times: Fortune favours the bold: 10 SMEs that rose above the pandemic
- Feb 2021 - The Business Times: Lunch Actually: Hearts grow fonder amid Covid-19 isolation
- Feb 2021 - SG Magazine: It’s a (Zoom) date! Virtual dating tips for a successful romantic night in
- Jan 2021 - The Straits Times: Single and ready to mingle... on live stream
- Jan 2021 - The Straits Times: Love goes live: Lazada and Lunch Actually launch matchmaking series on livestream
- Jan 2021 - Marketing Interactive: Dating firm Lunch Actually taps on Lazada's livestreaming prowess ahead of Valentine's Day
- Nov 2020 - Harper Bazaar: 5 Cara Berkencan dengan Gaya Baru dan Aman di Tengah Pandemi
- Nov 2020 - The New Paper: One in two singles in Singapore have met scammers on dating apps
- Oct 2020 - Her World: Why More People Prefer To Date Virtually Now, Not Just Because Of Covid-19
- May 2020 - Straits Times: Virtual dating in Singapore on the rise, due to Covid-19
- Feb 2020 - Focus MY: Love is The Goal