Growth Marketing Associate
Growth Martketing Associate
As a Growth Marketing Associate, you will support our Marketing team and Hong Kong Country Head, and are responsible for growing the business’s market in Hong Kong, not limiting to paid and organic advertising. The team oversees key channels, including Google Search and Ads, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram, EDMs, Media Coverages and Partnerships, to acquire new customers and drive brand awareness.
You’ll partner closely with teams across the business (Sales & Operations, Tech etc.) to build a best-in-class customer lifecycle. You’ll work on everything from gaining a deep, nuanced understanding of how to overcome barriers to purchase and strategizing how and when we communicate service messaging and offers to our new prospects & customers and grow our market share in Hong Kong.
- Develop, execute and analyze comprehensive marketing plans and sustain marketing campaigns, to drive awareness traffic and support sales and revenue objectives of the organization.
- Manage acquisition marketing channels from beginning to end (strategy, planning, execution, budgeting, analysis and optimization). Channels include LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Google, EDM among others.
- Responsible for customer growth related work such as customer growth, brand marketing, content marketing, media collaborations and business partnerships.
- Stay up to date with marketing trends, new technologies, and new channels that can be tested and integrated into the overall growth strategy.
- Work with the marketing team to make sure all performance and digital marketing creative assets are built effectively as well as gather learnings to improve them.
- Manage the operations of social media accounts including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google, etc.
- Reach out and work with the Press/Media such as crafting out content, press releases and liaise with the media to get on articles and social media posts.
- Create and build new relations with external partners and work on branding partnerships to gain exposure and acquire new leads.
- Optimising and managing conversation rates on landing pages and B2C funnel.
- Implementing growth experiments to drive top of the funnel results.
- Setting up data driven processes to track effectiveness of initiatives and campaigns.
- Market research for related competitor services, conduct analysis and comparison, provide product strategies and suggestions, explore effective new channels and new user strategies.
- Provide project management support to ensure deadlines are met.
- Create and deliver presentations of test results and strategies to internal stakeholders.
- With minimum 2-3 years experience of hands-on growth marketing campaign management at a consumer company.
- Strong experience and in depth understanding in Digital and Performance Marketing, the customer acquisition funnel and working with Media/Press.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the local culture and trends.
- Experience with building a Customer Acquisition Strategy across different marketing channels.
- Highly motivated team player that takes initiative to generate new ideas and drive continual optimization of acquisition strategy across different marketing channels.
- Creative individual with the desire to experiment with innovative marketing approaches - influencer & referral marketing etc., while having a solid understanding of the internet and social media marketing best practices.
- Detail oriented, works well independently and as part of a team, has great project management, communication and presentation skills, organizational ability, and copywriting/editing skills.
- Strong understanding of the common marketing technology tools.
- Is very comfortable with data (Proficiency in G-suite, web and social media platforms analytics) and excited to see how data is used to make decisions.
- Strong analytical skills, has experience translating consumer insights into actionable and compelling marketing tactics.
- Ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment where the ability to influence and build relationships is critical.
- Flexible working hours
- Paid flexible benefits
- Competitive annual leave
- Working in a dynamic environment alongside a fun-loving team
About Lunch Actually
Lunch Actually is Asia’s first lunch dating specialist which arranges quality dates for busy, pro-active single professionals in a discreet, fun, and stress-free environment. Launched in Singapore in April 2004 followed by branches across South East Asia in Malaysia, Hong Kong, Jakarta, and Bangkok. Lunch Actually aims to provide a safe, convenient, and non-intimidating avenue for busy professionals to meet.
We are a fun, entrepreneurial organization with a nationally recognized brand, and have recently been featured in The Straits Times, Channel News Asia, CNBC Asia, South China Morning Post (Hong Kong), and TODAY. We are the pioneer and the fastest-growing lunch dating service in Singapore.
Happy Employees = Happy Customers.
We take care of our People so that they can deliver Supreme Service to our clients who will give us the Profit necessary for LUNCH Actually to be successful.
Our BHAG (Big Hairy Audacious Goal) is to create 1,000,000 Happy Marriages and we are looking for people to help us reach this goal!
Our company’s philosophy of Being, Meeting and Choosing the “Right One” was created when we started our Date and Image Coaching team. One of the key components of why we have thousands of successful matches is because our in-house trained Coaches have helped many singles gain confidence in dating, understanding and overcoming any dating blind spots or challenges, and becoming the best version of themselves.
We embody the entrepreneurial spirit, daring to dream and making our dream a reality.
We honor integrity, commitment, and creativity. We respect our associates and we practice an open door policy. We have many well-defined policies, procedures, and programs to bring out the best in our associates. We are always focused on our people. We provide opportunities to develop your skills, further your career, and achieve your goals.
You can check out our employee reviews here.
We strive to be the Best Company to work for with the Best Service and the Best Reputation in our industry.
We are looking for a dedicated, passionate and talented team member that shares the basic qualities of honesty, enthusiasm, creativity and respect for customers and co-workers. And to be part of our dynamic team, you must be adaptable, self-motivated and willing to work hard.
Want to make a difference? Passionate about helping singles find love? We want to talk to you! Drop us an email with your latest CV and tell us why you want to be a cupid!
*Maintaining an uninterrupted internet connection is a requirement due to the current work-from-home nature of the position. You may be asked to upgrade your existing service or switch providers to meet the job requirements.
Apply by writing to us along with your CV to[email protected]