Senior Sales Consultant (Coaching)
Senior Sales Consultant (Coaching)
This is a sales position - Our unique Coaching Sales Consultant role consists of 60% coaching singles through their challenge(s), combined with 40% of selling our coaching membership during each consultation.
In this role, you will be:
- Conducting date coaching session for existing or new clients on a one-on-one basis through online video conferencing
- Helping these potential clients identify their dating challenge(s)
- Problem-solving their immediate dating challenge(s) before recommending suitable coaching membership
- These existing or new clients are based regionally in Malaysia, Singapore, and Hong Kong
- Responsible for achieving monthly sales targets and goals
- Maintaining a healthy sales conversion rate throughout
- Securing appointments with and calling prospective clients
- Renewing existing coaching clients whose membership are about to expire
- Build good rapport and relationship with clients and follow-up with them on regular a basis
- You will have the opportunity to do hands-on coaching with new members 10% of your time
- 1 -3 years of sales experience with strong consultative selling skills i.e. a proven track record of consultative selling, setting appointments, giving presentations, and closing
- Results-oriented professional with self-confidence and a dynamic personality. Prior experience and achievement working in an organization that provides monthly and annual production targets based on individual performance quotas
- Strong presentation skills, comfortable with video meetings, upbeat, professional, and energetic phone skills
- Willingness to drive growth and able to embrace and tackle challenges
- Effectively bilingual in English and other languages to liaise with clients - Ability to speak Cantonese to cater to our Hong Kong clientele is a plus point
- High EQ and extremely intuitive to clients’ emotional state
- Ability to work one day of the weekend e.g. Saturday or Sunday
- Learn and grow with the team - product and communication training will be provided
- Startup-like working environment, led by experienced leaders and serial entrepreneurs
- Competitive Salary package & commission (Opportunity up to earn 15% more for late shifts)
- As your career with us progresses, you may get the chance to be involved in our dating research team, where we create relevant and new coaching materials
- Potential to expand into Sales or Managerial roles
- Training & Call scripts will be provided. We also give you a lot of autonomy to execute
About Lunch Actually
Lunch Actually is Asia’s first lunch dating specialist which arranges quality dates for busy, pro-active single professionals in a discreet, fun, and stress-free environment. Launched in Singapore in April 2004 followed by branches across South East Asia in Malaysia, Hong Kong, Jakarta, and Bangkok. Lunch Actually aims to provide a safe, convenient, and non-intimidating avenue for busy professionals to meet.
We are a fun, entrepreneurial organization with a nationally recognized brand, and have recently been featured in The Straits Times, Channel News Asia, CNBC Asia, South China Morning Post (Hong Kong), and TODAY. We are the pioneer and the fastest-growing lunch dating service in Singapore.
Happy Employees = Happy Customers.
We take care of our People so that they can deliver Supreme Service to our clients who will give us the Profit necessary for LUNCH Actually to be successful.
Our BHAG (Big Hairy Audacious Goal) is to create 1,000,000 Happy Marriages and we are looking for people to help us reach this goal!
Our company’s philosophy of Being, Meeting and Choosing the “Right One” was created when we started our Date and Image Coaching team. One of the key components of why we have thousands of successful matches is because our in-house trained Coaches have helped many singles gain confidence in dating, understanding and overcoming any dating blind spots or challenges, and becoming the best version of themselves.
We embody the entrepreneurial spirit, daring to dream and making our dream a reality.
We honor integrity, commitment, and creativity. We respect our associates and we practice an open door policy. We have many well-defined policies, procedures, and programs to bring out the best in our associates. We are always focused on our people. We provide opportunities to develop your skills, further your career, and achieve your goals.
We strive to be the Best Company to work for with the Best Service and the Best Reputation in our industry. You can check out our employee reviews here.
We are looking for a dedicated, passionate, and talented team member that shares the basic qualities of honesty, enthusiasm, creativity, and respect for customers and co-workers. To be part of our dynamic team, you must be adaptable, self-motivated, and willing to work hard.
*Maintaining an uninterrupted internet connection is a requirement due to the current work-from-home nature of the position. You may be asked to upgrade your existing service or switch providers to meet the job requirements.
Apply by writing to us along with your CV to[email protected]