Peerage Relationship Manager
Peerage Relationship Manager
Job OverviewPeerage by Lunch Actually is a matchmaking service exclusively designed for high-flyer singles looking for a meaningful and lasting relationship.We are seeking a highly skilled matchmaker to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for headhunting potential matches for our high-end clients, arranging dates and providing support throughout the entire dating journey. Discretion is key as our clients value their privacy and confidentiality.
In this role, your responsibilities are to:
- Build and maintain strong relationships, and perform service delivery for elite clients through planning, coordinating and scheduling dates.
- Headhunt potential matches for high-end clients and conduct in-depth interviews to determine suitability.
- Provide support throughout the dating process through personalised guidance and coaching.
- Arrange dates, coordinate logistics like restaurant reservations and other special requests.
- Attend social events and networking opportunities to expand your pool of potential matches.
- Continually assess and refine our matchmaking process to ensure maximum satisfaction for clients.
- Consistently achieve individual as well as team monthly targets.
- Maintain a high level of discretion and confidentiality at all times.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in any field. Psychology majors preferred but not required.
- Experience in high profile client relationship management would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- High level of discretion and confidentiality.
- Passion for helping people find meaningful relationships.
- Able to work on Saturdays; 5-day work week.
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
- Commission based on successful client matches.
- A healthy organizational culture which encourages work-life balance, with comprehensive leave package + flexible work hours (limited).
About Lunch Actually
Lunch Actually is Asia’s first lunch dating specialist which arranges quality dates for busy, pro-active single professionals in a discreet, fun, and stress-free environment. Launched in Singapore in April 2004 followed by branches across South East Asia in Malaysia, Hong Kong, Jakarta, and Bangkok. Lunch Actually aims to provide a safe, convenient, and non-intimidating avenue for busy professionals to meet.
We are a fun, entrepreneurial organization with a nationally recognized brand, and have recently been featured in The Straits Times, Channel News Asia, CNBC Asia, South China Morning Post (Hong Kong), and TODAY. We are the pioneer and the fastest-growing lunch dating service in Singapore.
Happy Employees = Happy Customers.
We take care of our People so that they can deliver Supreme Service to our clients who will give us the Profit necessary for LUNCH Actually to be successful.
Our BHAG (Big Hairy Audacious Goal) is to create 1,000,000 Happy Marriages and we are looking for people to help us reach this goal!
Our company’s philosophy of Being, Meeting and Choosing the “Right One” was created when we started our Date and Image Coaching team. One of the key components of why we have thousands of successful matches is because our in-house trained Coaches have helped many singles gain confidence in dating, understanding and overcoming any dating blind spots or challenges, and becoming the best version of themselves.
We embody the entrepreneurial spirit, daring to dream and making our dream a reality.
We honor integrity, commitment, and creativity. We respect our associates and we practice an open door policy. We have many well-defined policies, procedures, and programs to bring out the best in our associates. We are always focused on our people. We provide opportunities to develop your skills, further your career, and achieve your goals.
We strive to be the Best Company to work for with the Best Service and the Best Reputation in our industry. You can check out our employee reviews here.
We are looking for a dedicated, passionate, and talented team member that shares the basic qualities of honesty, enthusiasm, creativity, and respect for customers and co-workers. To be part of our dynamic team, you must be adaptable, self-motivated, and willing to work hard.
*Maintaining an uninterrupted internet connection is a requirement due to the current work-from-home nature of the position. You may be asked to upgrade your existing service or switch providers to meet the job requirements.
Apply by writing to us along with your CV to[email protected]