- Passionate about helping people find love.
- Provide sound dating advice when asked by clients over the phone.
- Improve date coordination process and schedule dates for clients.
- Respond to customers’ enquiries promptly and provide support when needed.
- Listen to customer feedback and perform service recovery when necessary.
- Able to communicate professionally and confidently with high profile clients.
- Provide ad-hoc operational and events support.
- Constantly finding new ideas to improve customer's satisfaction.
- Excellent communication skill and being able to think fast on your feet is a MUST.
- Candidates should possess at least a Diploma or Degree in any field. Business, Marketing, Mass Communication, Psychology or equivalent major is a plus.
- Entry level candidate who possess excellent communication skills are encouraged to apply.
- Experience in sales, customer service, customer support, account management is a huge plus.
- Excellent verbal communication skill with effective listening.
- Excellent command of English.
- You are diligent and willing to go the extra miles for your clients.
- You have high attention to details.
- You are flexible and able to adapt to different working style with different types of clients.
- You can strive and perform under pressure.
- You possess good work ethics and integrity.
- No field work; you will be working comfortably in our cosy and fun office @Somerset.
- Learn and grow with the team - product and communication training will be provided.
- Energetic and startup-like working environment, led by experienced leaders and serial entrepreneurs.
- A healthy organizational culture which encourages work-life balance, with comprehensive leave package + flexible work hours (limited).
About Lunch Actually
Lunch Actually is Asia’s first lunch dating specialist which arranges quality dates for busy, pro-active single professionals in a discreet, fun, and stress-free environment. Launched in Singapore in April 2004 followed by branches across South East Asia in Malaysia, Hong Kong, Jakarta, and Bangkok. Lunch Actually aims to provide a safe, convenient, and non-intimidating avenue for busy professionals to meet.
We are a fun, entrepreneurial organization with a nationally recognized brand, and have recently been featured in The Straits Times, Channel News Asia, CNBC Asia, South China Morning Post (Hong Kong), and TODAY. We are the pioneer and the fastest-growing lunch dating service in Singapore.
Happy Employees = Happy Customers.
We take care of our People so that they can deliver Supreme Service to our clients who will give us the Profit necessary for LUNCH Actually to be successful.
Our BHAG (Big Hairy Audacious Goal) is to create 1,000,000 Happy Marriages and we are looking for people to help us reach this goal!
Our company’s philosophy of Being, Meeting and Choosing the “Right One” was created when we started our Date and Image Coaching team. One of the key components of why we have thousands of successful matches is because our in-house trained Coaches have helped many singles gain confidence in dating, understanding and overcoming any dating blind spots or challenges, and becoming the best version of themselves.
We embody the entrepreneurial spirit, daring to dream and making our dream a reality.
We honor integrity, commitment, and creativity. We respect our associates and we practice an open door policy. We have many well-defined policies, procedures, and programs to bring out the best in our associates. We are always focused on our people. We provide opportunities to develop your skills, further your career, and achieve your goals.
We strive to be the Best Company to work for with the Best Service and the Best Reputation in our industry. You can check out our employee reviews here.
*Maintaining an uninterrupted internet connection is a requirement due to the current work-from-home nature of the position. You may be asked to upgrade your existing service or switch providers to meet the job requirements.
Apply by writing to us along with your CV to[email protected]