PR & Content Marketing Associate
PR & Content Marketing Associate
- Develop effective PR plans using appropriate strategies and tactics (online and offline)
- Strategize and plan monthly media pitching (use variety of channels, including TV, press, internet, radio, youtube, podcasts) to maximize company exposure
- Organize and coordinate PR activities
- Arrange for interviews or public speaking events and construct press releases
- Assess opportunities for sponsorships and other partnerships and manage relations
- Analyze results of PR campaigns or efforts and prepare reports
- Organize and coordinate company's regional webinars (securing speakers, script writing, coordinating rehearsals) together with the team
- Use different channels to acquire new sign-ups and increase awareness of the webinar series
- To manage and execute the implementation of partnership initiatives (campaigns and/or events)
- Proven 2-3 years experience as public relations executive or similar role
- Proven experience in coordinating and managing effective PR campaigns through various channels
- Solid knowledge of social media (blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; comfortable as a public speaker
- Ability to build strong relationships with key people or organizations
- A creative mind partnered with the ability to find the best practical solutions
- BSc/BA in PR, marketing or similar field
- Flexible working hours
- Paid flexible benefits
- Competitive annual leave
- Working in a dynamic environment alongside a fun-loving team
About Lunch Actually
LUNCH Actually is Asia’s first lunch dating specialist which arranges quality dates for busy, pro-active single professionals in a discreet, fun, and stress-free environment. Launched in Singapore in April 2004 followed by branches across South East Asia in Malaysia, Hong Kong, Jakarta, and Bangkok. Lunch Actually aims to provide a safe, convenient, and non-intimidating avenue for busy professionals to meet.
We are a fun, entrepreneurial organization with a nationally recognized brand, and have recently been featured in The Straits Times, Channel News Asia, CNBC Asia, South China Morning Post (Hong Kong), and TODAY. We are the pioneer and the fastest-growing lunch dating service in Singapore.
Happy Employees = Happy Customers.
We take care of our People so that they can deliver Supreme Service to our clients who will give us the Profit necessary for LUNCH Actually to be successful.
Our BHAG (Big Hairy Audacious Goal) is to create 1,000,000 Happy Marriages and we are looking for people to help us reach this goal!
Our company’s philosophy of Being, Meeting and Choosing the “Right One” was created when we started our Date and Image Coaching team. One of the key components of why we have thousands of successful matches is because our in-house trained Coaches have helped many singles gain confidence in dating, understanding and overcoming any dating blind spots or challenges, and becoming the best version of themselves.
We embody the entrepreneurial spirit, daring to dream and making our dream a reality.
We honor integrity, commitment, and creativity. We respect our associates and we practice an open door policy. We have many well-defined policies, procedures, and programs to bring out the best in our associates. We are always focused on our people. We provide opportunities to develop your skills, further your career, and achieve your goals.
You can check out our employee reviews here.
We strive to be the Best Company to work for with the Best Service and the Best Reputation in our industry.
We are looking for a dedicated, passionate and talented team member that shares the basic qualities of honesty, enthusiasm, creativity and respect for customers and co-workers. And to be part of our dynamic team, you must be adaptable, self-motivated and willing to work hard.
Want to make a difference? Passionate about helping singles find love? We want to talk to you! Drop us an email with your latest CV and tell us why you want to be a cupid!
Apply by writing to us along with your CV to[email protected]