Happy Associates = Happy Customers
When you join the Lunch Actually Group, you’re not just getting a job, you’re gaining a family. Working in the dating industry is challenging, but immensely rewarding. If you think you’ll derive great happiness from (directly or indirectly) contributing to our group’s goal of One Million Happy Marriages, you’ll be a great fit for our team!
We have a great company culture that makes each and every associate happy to be part of the Lunch Actually family. Here are some of the great things that we have to offer:
We look for people who are self-starters – adaptable, self-motivated, passionate, creative team players.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
If you’re joining the Lunch Actually family, you’ll be entitled to a well-rounded Compensation and Rewards Scheme structured to acknowledge individual effort, stimulate new ideas, encourage outstanding performance and promote teamwork. The Compensation and Rewards Scheme comprises of a combination of pay programmes, benefit plans and initiatives pioneered to ensure associates’ work-life balance.
These programmes include:
- Salary Increases – based on individual performance
- Variable Pay – incentives to reward individual and team contributions
- Paid Time Off and Vacation – paid leave for marriage, maternity, paternity, etc
- Flexible Benefits – benefits that can be used to offset medical fees, gym memberships, even plane tickets and accommodation for overseas trips
We also have in place special awards to recognize associates’ performance:
- Award for outstanding performance beyond normal job expectations
- Award for exceptional customer service
- Recognition for human welfare above and beyond work or community standards