Why Do Single Professionals Join LUNCH ACTUALLY?
- Prowling the clubs and pubs, worrying about dubious characters
- Browsing hundreds and hundreds of online profiles, and not getting responses after sending out 20 emails
- Attending singles events, and risk bumping into someone you know
- Summoning all your courage to introduce yourself, only to discover that the man/woman of your dreams is married
- Cat and mouse games, wondering if he/she will go on a date with you because everything is pre-arranged… down to the restaurant booking
- Complaining to friends about lack of eligible singles out there, as we have a large and growing database of single and eligible people whom we are matching you up to.
- Fretting over a first date that did not turn out well, as you know that there is another one lined up for you in a couple of weeks’ time
To be the world’s most effective dating service that connects eligible singles in a caring, comfortable and convenient manner.
Lunch Actually Group seeks to empower its associates by fostering an environment of innovation, openness and growth.
Lunch Actually Group is driven to make a difference in our clients’ lives by understanding their needs, providing them with good dating opportunities and showing utmost care.
Lunch Actually Group is passionately committed to continuously grow its business with dignity and integrity.
Asia’s Premier Lunch Dating Company
LUNCH Actually is Asia’s first lunch dating specialist who arranges fun and quality dates for busy, pro-active single professionals in a discreet, fun and no pressure environment. Launched in Singapore in April 2004, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia in September 2005 and Hong Kong in April 2008, we aim to provide a safe, convenient and non-intimidating avenue for busy professionals to meet like-minded people.
Our clients are single and successful professionals who are seriously looking for that special someone but due to their hectic lives-are unable to find them! Our database is full of open-minded managers, executives, directors, administrators, lawyers, accountants, doctors, and entrepreneurs who are now looking to get more from life than just work.
Commitment to respect rightful intellectual property ownership
Lunch Actually is committed to communications that create truthful impression of ownership and against copyright infringement. We believe respect must be given to intellectual ownership and will gear our business to such support such policies.